US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
NOTE: – Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to visit Fiji for TOURISM or Business purposes for up to 90 days:
Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Austria, The Bahamas, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominica, Estonia, The Federal Republic of Germany, The Federated States of Micronesia, Finland, France, Gambia, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guyana, The Holy See (Vatican), Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kiribati, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lesotho, Luxembourg, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Mexico, Moldova, Monaco, Nauru, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, People’s Republic of China, Peru, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Ireland, Republic of the Marshall Islands, The Republic of Palau, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Slovak Republic, St Kitts & Nevis, St. Lucia, St Vincent & The Grenadines, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, United States of America, Uruguay, Vanuatu, Venezuela, The Federal Republic of Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
– Be advised that approval may be required for certain nationalities and that approval may extend the processing time by several weeks.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Three (3) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
TOURIST OR BUSINESS VISA (NON-US CITIZENS)
- Police Report or Certificate of Good Conduct from applicant’s local police station. Click here to Download
- Computer generated flight itinerary from the travel agent
- Provide a letter of support from your relatives and/or friends if you will be staying with them whilst in Fiji (if applicable)
- Non-US citizens (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality) Evidence of legal status in USA (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport)
- Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Business Letter from U.S. company. click here for sample letter OR invitation letter from Fiji company. (for business visa only)
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Visa Application Form
One (1) Visa Application Form completed and signed. Click here to download the Visa Application Form
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / visa (Rush Process – 12 Business days)
|12 Business days Processing (Single entry – 90 days stay)||$ 80.00 / Visa|
|12 Business days Processing (Multiple entry – 90 days stay)||$ 130.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.