US citizens: No visa required. Non US citizens: visa required.
NOTE: Citizens of the following countries are not required to have a visa to visit Malaysia for TOURISM or Business purposes for up to 90 days: Albania, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria (Vienna), Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brazil, Croatia, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kirgystan, Kuwait, Kyrgyz Republic, Lebano, Lienchestien, Luxembourg , Morocco, Netherland, Norway, Oman, Peru, Poland, Qatar, Romania, St Marino, Saudi Arabia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, United Arab Emirates,United States, United Kingdom, Uruguay, Yemen.
– Please be advised that the Malaysian Embassy may extend the processing time at their discretion (Additional documents may be requested)
– Be advised that approval may be required for certain nationalities and that approval may extend the processing time by several weeks.
Please send your current valid and signed passport. U.S passport must be valid 6 months beyond intended stay and must have at least one blank visa page. Foreign Embassies cannot issue a visa on a page not labeled as a Visa page. Amendment and Endorsement pages in the back of the passport cannot be used for issuance of a visa.
If you need to renew your passport or apply for a new one click here
Two (2) Passport Size Photos with a White Background.
Proof of Departure
- Non-US citizens (please see “note section” listed below for visa exempt nationality) – copy of your Resident Alien Card (Green Card) OR a valid US visa (valid visa except B1/B2 visa type plus I-94 in passport). Applicant will need to prove his/her ability to return to the U.S.
- Proof of sufficient funds. (e.g. copies of bank statements, pay stubs, or proof of employment)
- Copy of itinerary from airline or travel agent.
- Letter of invitation from company – if business travel – or family/friends to be visited in Malaysia.
- Copy of confirmed hotel reservations. (for tourist visa only)
- Business Letter from U.S. company. Click here for sample letter (for business visa only)
Previous Visa Copy
If you have been issued a visa prior to this application, you must include a copy of your most recent visa.
Fees Per Visa
$ 95.00 / Person / Visa – (Rush Process – 3 business days)
$ 75.00 / Person / Visa – (Regular Process – 6 business days)
|Single entry 3 days process||$ 33.00 / Visa|
|Single entry 6 days process||$ 19.00 / Visa|
|Multiple entry 3 days process||$ 59.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 32.00 / Visa|
|Official or Diplomatic Passport||$ 0.00 / Visa|
Requirements and fees are subject to change without prior notice. All fees are non-refundable if your application was denied by the consulate or the Passport Agency, or if you withdraw your application that has already been submitted to the consulate or Passport Agency.
Complete Order Form
You must download to fill in and sign PAVO’s visa work order
After You have gathered and prepared all the required documents, in order for us to process your application, you also need to fill-in & sign PAVO’s visa work order.
Ship Your Documents
Please forward the completed requirements to:
Passport And Visa Online, LLC. (PAVO)
4601 N. FAIRFAX DRIVE, SUITE # 1200 Arlington, VA 22203
Local Tel: 703-524-PAVO (7286) / 703-524-7280
Toll Free: 1-866-618-VISA (8472)
- Urgent applications should be shipped to PAVO using only UPS or FedEx.
- Please use “Priority Overnight”. Do NOT ship “First Overnight.” This will delay the delivery of your package.
- Please send all the required documents and payment (Money Order, Company Check, Cashier’s Check, American Express, Visa or Master Card) by trackable mail method so that if there’s a delay, you would be able to track and trace your package.